Map/aerial photo of the area around the mill
open trestle post mill
- restored 2019
Cambridgeshire County Council
This post mill is an interesting example of rural engineering and is scheduled as an historic monument.
Built in 1819 using timbers from an earlier mill of 1726 it was last worked in 1951.
Restoration was carried out in 1966 by R Thompson & Sons Millwrights of Alford, Lincs.
The mill is open to the general public from 1st April to 31st October and the key may be obtained from :-