Climping windmill, Sussex


Climping #2566

Search: Google images eBay wikipedia YouTube

NGR: TQ015013
(50.80175,-0.5599)


Map/aerial photo of the area around the mill

smock mill - house converted

The mill body was reduced in height to its present 2 stories around 1954 by Whades (Sussex) Ltd, a firm active from 1946, but which was forced out of busincess in 1959 by the general credit squeeze of the time.

Entry in Mills Archive database - #2566

Entries in photo archives:
[UKMills]

Tottisham Windmill, Climping [1989-03-10]

Justin Brice

Climping Mill [2008-07-14]

Pierre Terre

The Mill, Atherington [2005-05-28]

Janine Forbes

Geograph images are licenced under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike licence
Flickr images are copyright their individual photographers.

[Listed Building]

[Search Muggeridge Collection]


[Windmills] [Watermills] [Bookshop] [News] [Site map] :

Last updated 03/03/2017 Text and images © Mark Berry, 1997-2017 -