Map/aerial photo of the area around the mill
Essex County Council
Stock Tower Mill
Built around 1816 and a fine example of the millwright's craft of the late 19th century.
Restored to working order by Essex County Council.
The mill is open to the public on the afternoons of the second Sunday of each month from April
to September from 2pm till 5pm, as well as the National Mills Weekend in May of each year.
The mill is manned by volunteers from the Friends of Stock Windmill. Donations to the mill fund are welcome.